负责成本会计、收支账务、税务、出纳等管理工作； 任职要求： 1、25-35岁，本科财务相关专业毕业； 2、曾任2年以上相关行业主办会计等相关工作； 3、熟悉office等办公软件的操作。
Salary: 100,000–110,000 US dollars per year
Welfare: supplementary pension, medical care, housing, life insurance, accident insurance, property insurance, paid vacation, free lunch, shuttle bus, cultural and entertainment activities for employees, leisure travel, etc.
Can work from home temporarily due to the epidemic, flexible working hours
- Responsible for drafting relatively important financial accounting systems, regulations, and methods; explaining and answering important provisions in financial accounting regulations and systems;
- Responsible for analyzing and inspecting financial revenue and expenditure and budget implementation;
- Conscientiously implement the national guidelines, policies, regulations and systems, strictly maintain financial discipline, and ensure the completion of various hand-over tasks;
- Participate in the formulation of the unit’s production and operation policies and strategies, participate in the formulation of the unit’s development plan, and participate in the discussion and approval of the annual comprehensive plan;
- Participate in the formulation of the unit’s economic responsibility system, and be responsible for organizing the establishment and improvement of the unit’s economic accounting methods and financial accounting systems;
- Responsible for organizing and reviewing important economic contracts;
- Responsible for organizing the formulation and review of product prices;
- Organize units to carry out financial results forecasts and participate in the feasibility studies of major projects of the unit in order to provide reliable information and feasibility suggestions for the unit;
- Review and sign the unit’s financial cost plan, bank credit plan and accounting statements;
- Organize and carry out the comprehensive economic accounting of the unit and hold regular economic activity analysis meetings;
- Cooperate with the chief engineer and chief economist to organize the promotion of modern management methods and improve the modern management level of the unit;
- Cultivate junior accounting personnel, guide the formulation of business training plans for accounting personnel, organize the assessment of accounting personnel, study the use of accounting personnel, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of accounting personnel.
Responsible for cost accounting, income and expenditure accounting, taxation, cashier and other management work; job requirements: 1. 25-35 years old, graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance or related majors; 2. Have worked in related industries for more than 2 years and hosted accounting and other related jobs; 3. Familiar with Operation of office software such as office.
There are many companies that only give you soup, but very few companies are willing to let you eat meat together. Join us, we don’t play the fake big sky, don’t play the deep routines in the city.
Monthly awards, quarterly awards, and year-end awards, receive soft hands; team domestic and foreign tours, non-stop swimming; the same work, different happiness.
Interested parties please send your resume to our HR mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org