We have openings for office and shipping staffs in our El Monte, City
of Industry, or Riverside, CA location. The candidates must be well
organized and detail oriented. Because our daily operations involve
communication with resources overseas, the ability to speak, read, or
write and communicate in Mandarin Chinese is highly desirable, although
not a requirement.
The position has some flexibility in work schedules. We also consider candidates who can work part time or in flexible hours.
- organize and manage inventory
- ship and receive UPS/DHL/FedEx/USPS packages, as well as import and export loading and unloading
- pick, pack and ship parcels
- Computer and web literacy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Can lift 30 lbs occasionally
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. It is
desirable if you can copy and paste your résumé in your email as text.
That will gain higher attention. Text in email is easier to be picked up
联系时请一定说明是在 小茶圈网 河滨县 华人资讯网站的 RIVERSIDE 工作求职版块 看到的，谢谢